At Connected Cardiovascular Care we are concerned for your health and that of our employees. It is important to us that you have peace of mind when visiting our offices.
Please know we are taking the normal precautions to keep our offices safe and virus free by cleaning all treatment rooms between patients with medical grade disinfectant.
If you are sick or have a fever, we encourage you to contact our office before coming in for your scheduled appointment. In addition, for those patients who would like to reduce their risks during this time, we are offering Telemedicine Visits. By using a secure connection and your smartphone or computer, you can have a face-to-face visit with Dr. Das or Vicki remotely – no matter where you are.
While there is no perfect substitute for an in-person appointment, we understand in cases like this where due to the circumstances patients may not be in a position to come to the office, we are happy to schedule a Telemedicine Visit.
If you’d like to schedule a Telemedicine Visit, reschedule your appointment, or have any questions at all please call our office at (214) 814-1550.
We hope this gives you peace of mind when visiting us.
Dr. Tony Das and the Connected Cardiovascular Care Team
How to have a Televisit
Note: you must have the Healow app installed on your smartphone or tablet device. Depending on your device, you may need to give permission to the app to access your camera and microphone.
To do a Televisit follow these steps:
1. Schedule an appointment by calling our office at (214) 814-1550. Make sure to specify that you are requesting a televisit.
2. At the time of your scheduled appointment, log in to the Healow app on your smartphone or tablet device.
3. Click on APPOINTMENTS (red wedge at the top of the screen).
4. Click on the Televisit camera icon at the upper right of the screen.
5. Click on Start TeleVisit at the bottom of the screen. If desired, you may enter vital signs at this time, or just click “submit” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click once again on Start TeleVisit. The doctor will then be notified that you are waiting and will join the visit shortly.
Download an instruction sheet here.
Three Locations To Serve You
Connected Cardiovascular Care Associates has three conveniently located locations.